Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Existential: wtf!?!? Recently, I realized that because I decided to be ambitious and impulsive and go to Cooper Union to study architecture I can't really travel. I also will never really have a break. I feel exceptionally exhausted from this kind of life. I'm feeling sort of like I want to have a life where I enjoy myself and things and events and the world. I wonder if this will happen before I'm 30. Maybe. For now I'll probably just have these ideas in my head about where I could be- it seems that because of my past I get over things and want something else and then I get what I want and- turns out its not so great. So, I think I'll stick to cooper until I'm 25.

I will also just day dream about perpetual waters and mountains with clouds as best friends and making paintings.











No comments:

Post a Comment